|1||State Of Shock||3:22|
|2||I Want To Tell You|
Written-By – George Harrison
|3||It Don't Matter||3:08|
|5||Take It Or Leave It||407|
|7||Bite Down Hard||3:21|
|FE 36000||Ted Nugent||State Of Shock (LP, Album)||Epic||FE 36000||Canada||1979|
|40-83646||Ted Nugent||State Of Shock (Cass, Album, Dol)||Epic||40-83646||Netherlands||1979|
|EK 36000||Ted Nugent||State Of Shock (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Epic||EK 36000||Russia||Unknown|
|PE 36000||Ted Nugent||State Of Shock (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||PE 36000||US||Unknown|
|471456 2||Ted Nugent||State Of Shock (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||471456 2||Europe||Unknown|
- Art Direction – AGI , Bob Heimall
- Backing Vocals – Leah Kilburn (tracks: A3)
- Bass – Walt Monaghan
- Booking – DMA, Dave Leone, Nick Caris , Troy Blakely
- Crew [Chief] – David "Dansir" McCullough
- Crew [Equipment Manager] – Kraig Colburn
- Crew [Security & Dressing Rooms] – Stanley Clark
- Crew [Security], Technician [Drum] – Michael "Lyrch" Patterson
- Design Concept [Cover] – Laura Kaufman
- Drums – Cliff Davies
- Engineer [Assistants] – David Gotlieb, Lou Schlossberg
- Engineer [Sound] – David "Dansir" McCullough, Tim Geelan
- Guitar, Vocals – Ted Nugent
- Lighting – See Factor
- Lighting Director – John Watkins
- Management [Direction] – Contemporary Communications Corporation, David Krebs, Steve Leber
- Mixed By [Assistant] – David "Dansir" McCullough
- Photography By – Ron Pownall
- Producer – Cliff Davies, Lew Futterman
- Promotion [Publicity] – Laura Kaufman
- Stage Manager – John Conk
- Tour Manager – Jim Curnutt
- Typography [Lettering] – Gerard Huerta
- Vocals – Charlie Huhn
- Written-By – Ted Nugent (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
Notes℗ 1979 CBS Inc. / © 1979 CBS Inc.
Original Santa Maria Pressing variant of these Pitman and Terre Haute pressings by same catalog #.
Custom inner sleeve contains credits and photos (suitable for framing).
Recorded at Quadradial Studios, Miami, Florida.
Recorded and Mixed at CBS Recording Studios, New York, NY.
Track A4 misprint on liner and inner sleeve as "It Doesn't Matter"
1st catalog #: spine/labels; 2nd: liner/inner
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 36000
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 36000
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): S AL-36000-1A STERLING B
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): S BL-36000-1C STERLING
- Recorded At – Quadradial Studios
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mixed At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Produced For – The Next City Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
Short introState of Shock is the fifth solo studio album by American hard rock musician Ted Nugent. The album was released in May 1979, by Epic Records. State of Shock closed a decade in which Nugent took his hard-rocking wildman persona to the top of the charts. Although the album reached the U. Top 20 and quickly went gold, it remains the first Nugent solo album not to attain platinum certification. STATE OF SHOCK - Ted Nugent. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. He also varnished Ted Nugent's three-and-a-half stadium stompers per album and added enough subtle seasonings to the remaining roadkill to construct a consistent record while the MC Madman ran off to the stage or the woods. In 1979, Nugent's face graced a pinball game, but behind the bells and lights, he still needed the studio support of Werman on State of Shock to make the predictable pieces fit. The terrible one uses and abuses the same formula every outing, so nothing unexpected is expected. Track listing All songs written and arranged by Ted Nugent, except I Want to Tell You, written by George Harrison Side one No. Title Length 1. Ted Nugent - State Of Shock 1979. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. Ted Nugent. Songs in album Ted Nugent - State Of Shock 1979. Ted Nugent - Paralyzed. Ted Nugent - Take It Or Leave It. Ted Nugent - Alone. Ted Nugent - It Don't Matter. Ted Nugent - State Of Shock. Ted Nugent - I Want To Tell You. Ted Nugent - Satisfied. Ted Nugent - Bite Down Hard. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1981 Cassette от State Of Shock на free to Ted Nugent STATE OF SHOCK Paralyzed, Take It or Leave It and more. 10 tracks 40:57. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. State of shock. Play album. Get album. Album 1979 10 Songs. State of Shock. Поп of Shock is the fifth solo album by the American hard rock guitarist Ted Nugent, released in 1979 by Epic Records. The best known track remains the album opener Paralyzed, which was performed live on a 1980 episode of the TV show Fridays, and turned up again a year later on Great Gonzos. Track listing. All songs written and arranged by Ted Nugent, except I Want to Tell You, written by George Harrison. Side one
Related to Ted Nugent - State Of Shock
B.B. Jerome & The Bang Gang - Shock Rock
DJ Hollywood - Shock, Shock The House
Ted Nugent - Ted Nugent
Dimitri Motofunk & George Libe - Void eP
Neja - Shock!
Ted Nugent - Penetrator
Shock / Shock Feat Flexxa - Big Bad Bass / Yogurt
Oasis - The Shock Of The Lightning
Sime Nugent - Broke & Banned - Songs Of Sime Nugent