|1||Marlene On The Wall||3:37|
Arranged By, Co-producer – Steven MillerPercussion – Roger SquiteroSynthesizer – Mark IshamViolin [Electric] – Darol Anger
|3||The Queen And The Soldier|
Acoustic Guitar [12-string] – Steve AddabboPiano, Organ – C.P. Roth
Bass [Vertical] – Paul Dugan
Arranged By [Strings] – Peter GordonCello – Maxine NeumanGuitar [Synclavier] – John MahoneyViolin – Shem Guibbory
Guitar [Electric Slide Guitar] – Frank Christian
|10||Small Blue Thing||3:53|
|CDA 5072||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (CD, Album)||A&M Records||CDA 5072||UK||1985|
|CS-5072||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (Cass, Album, CrO)||A&M Records||CS-5072||Canada||1985|
|PCCY-10103||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||PCCY-10103||Japan||1990|
|SP-5072, VPLP 006||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, 180)||A&M Records, Vivante Productions, Speakers Corner Records||SP-5072, VPLP 006||UK, Europe & US||2000|
|SP6-5072, SP-6-5072||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (LP, Album, Ele)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP6-5072, SP-6-5072||US||1985|
- Acoustic Guitar – Frank Christian (tracks: A2, B4)
- Artwork By [Album Design] – Corey & Company
- Backing Vocals – Steve Addabbo (tracks: A4, A5, B2)
- Bass – Frank Gravis (tracks: A3, A5, B5), Paul Dugan (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B4)
- Drums – Sue Evans (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B5)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Rhonda Schoen
- Electric Guitar – Jon Gordon (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Geoff Keehn, Kurt Upper, Larry Decarmine
- Executive Producer – Ronald K. Fierstein
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Sue Evans (tracks: A4, B5)
- Photography [Cover] – Charles Reilly
- Photography [Sleeve] – Matthew Vega
- Producer – Lenny Kaye
- Producer, Engineer – Steve Addabbo
- Songwriter, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Suzanne Vega
- Synthesizer – C.P. Roth (tracks: A1 to A5, B4)
NotesBack cover upside down compared to front, - catalog numbers and price code same orientation as front.
Lyrics sheet inside.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A scratched): 395 072-1 1 02 ℗ 1988 200
- Matrix / Runout (Side B scratched): 395 072-1 2 02 ℗ 1988 200
- Price Code: Série Lilás
- Manufactured By – Fonobrás, Distribuidora Fonográfica Brasileira Ltda.
- Distributed By – Fonobrás, Distribuidora Fonográfica Brasileira Ltda.
- Licensed From – Polygram do Brasil Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Waifersongs Ltd.
- Published By – AGF Music Ltd.
Short introSuzanne Vega is the self-titled debut album by Suzanne Vega. It was well-received by music journalists in the U. and reached platinum status in the United Kingdom. Produced by Lenny Kaye and Steve Addabbo, the songs feature Vega's acoustic guitar in straightforward arrangements. A video was released for the album's song Marlene on the Wall, which went into MTV and VH1's rotations. Suzanne Vega - Suzanne Vega. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Suzanne Vega: все альбомы, включая New York is My Destination , Walk on the Wild Side , Gypsy и другие. Suzanne Vega: American singer-songwriter, musician and record producer, best known for her folk-inspired music. Vega's music career spans more than 30 years. Tom's Diner, Caramel, Pornographer's Dream и другие песни. Suzanne Vega. An Evening of new York. Songs and stories. Pre-save the album and access the advance singles HERE. Read full Press Release HERE. DomusDela - POSTPONED. Jul 3 Eindhoven, Netherlands. Park West Finance Station. PO Box 20976. New York, NY 10025. Sign up to receive updates, exclusives, and more. The ten songs on Suzanne Vega constitute the self-analysis of a young woman who desires possession without offering commitment no wonder that, upon its release, it was taken to heart by young women across the free to Suzanne Vega Suzanne Vega Cracking, Freeze Tag and more. 10 tracks 35:34. Suzanne Vega is the 1985 eponymous debut album by Suzanne Vega. It was a well-received pop-music album by music journalists in the U. In 1989, Rolling Stone magazine listed Suzanne Vega at number 80 on its. Suzanne Vega from United States. The top ranked albums by Suzanne Vega are Suzanne Vega, Solitude Standing and 99. Suzanne Vega is ranked number 702 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 2,391. Songs in album Suzanne Vega - Live Suzanne Vega - Germany 1989. Suzanne Vega - Intro. Suzanne Vega - Marlene On The Wall. Suzanne Vega - GreetingMike Visceglia Introduction. Suzanne Vega - Caramel. Suzanne Vega - When Heroes Go Down. Suzanne Vega - In Liverpool. Suzanne Vega - Some Journey. Suzanne Vega - Harbour Song. Suzanne Vega - Solitaire. Suzanne Vega - I'll Never Be Your
Related to Suzanne Vega - Suzanne Vega
Peter Bjorn And John - Peter Bjorn And John
Stretch - Elastique
Suzanne Vega - Book And A Cover
Suzanne Vega - Days Of Open Hand
Suzanne Vega - The Best Of Suzanne Vega: Tried And True
Robin Gibb - 50 St. Catherine's Drive
Suzanne Vega - Retrospective: The Best Of Suzanne Vega
Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing
Susan Ashton, Margaret Becker, Christine Denté - Along The Road
Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing = Soledad De Pie