|2||Inside What's Within Behind|
|7||Future Breed Machine|
|10||Suffer In Truth|
|NB 121-2, 27361 68742||Meshuggah||Destroy Erase Improve (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 121-2, 27361 68742||Germany||1995|
|NB 2933-1, 27361 29331||Meshuggah||Destroy Erase Improve (2x12", Album, Ltd, RE, Yel)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2933-1, 27361 29331||Germany||2012|
|NB 121-4||Meshuggah||Destroy,Erase,Improve (Cass, Album)||Nuclear Blast||NB 121-4||Germany||1995|
|NB 121-2, 27361 61212||Meshuggah||Destroy Erase Improve (CD, Album, RP)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 121-2, 27361 61212||Germany||Unknown|
|NB 4665, 4665||Meshuggah||Destroy Erase Improve (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Gol)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 4665, 4665||US||2018|
- Artwork – Luminokaya
- Bass Guitar – Peter Nordin
- Drums, Voice – Tomas Haake
- Engineer – Danne Bergstrand
- Layout – Rob Kimura
- Lead Vocals – Jens Kidman
- Lyrics By – Jens Kidman (tracks: D1, D2), Tomas Haake (tracks: A1 to C1, C3, D3)
- Mastered By – Peter In de Betou
- Mixed By – Danne Bergstrand, Fredrik Thordendal
- Music By – Fredrik Thordendal (tracks: A1 to C1, C3, D1, D3), Jens Kidman (tracks: C3, D2), Mårten Hagström (tracks: B2, C2), Tomas Haake (tracks: B1)
- Producer – Danne Bergstrand, Meshuggah
- Remastered By – Thomas Eberger
- Rhythm Guitar – Mårten Hagström
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar [Solo Guitar], Synthesizer – Fredrik Thordendal
NotesFeatures re-imagined cover art, a re-designed layout, and a new "mastered for vinyl" audio.
Limited to 500 copies.
Housed in a gatefold sleeve.
Catalog number NB 4665 from back cover, 4665 from spine and labels.
Recorded and mixed at Soundfront Studios, Uppsala, Sweden - February 1995.
Mastered at Cutting Room, Stockholm.
℗+© 2018 Nuclear Blast Records.
- Barcode (Hype Sticker, Printed): 7 27361 46655 8
- Barcode (Hype Sticker, Scanned): 727361466558
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 180929M1/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 180929M2/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C): 180929M3/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D): 180929M4/A XVINYLX.COM
- Manufactured By – XVINYLX.COM
- Published By – Regatta Music
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 180929M
- Recorded At – Soundfront Studios
- Mixed At – Soundfront Studios
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Remastered At – Stockholm Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast Records
Short introDestroy Erase Improve is the second full-length album by Swedish metal band Meshuggah. It was released on 12 May 1995 by Nuclear Blast. This is the first studio album to feature rhythm guitarist Mårten Hagström and the final to feature bassist Peter Nordin, as he left the band during the supporting tour due to vertigo. Describing the record as one of the 90's definitive metallic works, Kevin Stewart-Panko argues that Destroy Erase Improve's unique fusion of genres amounted to a new watermark for. Album 1995 10 Songs. Destroy Erase Improve. Metal 1995. Meshuggah Essentials. United States. From Meshuggah's 1995 album Destroy Erase Improve. This song is a copyright of Meshuggah & I don't own it in any way, shape, or free to Meshuggah Destroy Erase Improve Future Breed Machine, Beneath and more. 10 tracks 46:33. The Swedish outfit managed to surpass their startlingly original, if relatively immature debut, Contradictions Collapse, with a record so pure in concept and execution, it borders on genius. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом CD от Destroy Erase Improve на - Destroy Erase Improve review: The most easily enjoyable Meshuggah album. However, the key to its accessibility lies in its orthodoxy. That's not to say it's derivative that's just to say that the rest of the Meshuggah discography is much more experimental. All that said, this is stil. Review Summary: The most easily enjoyable Meshuggah album. Destroy Erase Improve is the first Meshuggah album to feature guitarist Mårten Hagström and the last with bassist and Calipash founding member Peter Nordin, who left the band on the album's supporting tour. Recording information: Recorded and mixed in February, 1995 at Soundfront Studios in Uppsala, Sweden. Слушать песню Meshuggah Destroy Erase Improve Full Album 1995 онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон андроид, айфон вы можете на сайте . Destroy Erase Improve is the second full-length album by Swedish metal band Meshuggah. This is the first studio album to feature rhythm guitarist Mårten Hagström and the final to feature bassist Peter Nordin. This album was ranked number 42 on Rolling Stones 50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time list. In 2017, Rolling Stone ranked Destroy Erase Improve as 77th on their list of The 100 Greatest Metal Albums of All Time. Destroy Erase Improve Q&A
Related to Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve
The Bonus Army - Burn Your World
Baby B - Acid Illusion
Cianide - Death, Doom And Destruction
Truth From Facts - Predators Dream
The String Tribute Players - String Tribute To Meshuggah
Ike Turner & His Kings Of Rhythm - The New Breed
Rage Against The Machine - Burn Yourself Alive
The Revenge Project - The Neverending
Gory Blister - Hanging Down The Sounds
Imagination - Just An Illusion